Mars-Mercury aspects in Solar return chart suggest an energetic and inquisitive thought process.
This can be a time of great mental energy and an active search for knowledge. Your mind should be quick and alert, though not necessarily highly retentive.
Learning can be very exciting and self-perpetuating even if you study alone. The task is to follow up on creative insights with action, manifestation, and application. Use what you know.
Given the aspects between Mercury and Mars, this may or may not be an easy process.
What is great for the learning may not be so advantageous when malting decisions.
- 🔍 SEARCH YOUR 👉 PERSONAL ASTROSIGNATURE
- MARS Conjunct in your yearly MERCURY return chart, suggests a very energetic mind that is quick and alert though in need of a strong focus. The intent is either on import, acquiring knowledge, or... Learn More..
- MARS Square or Opposite in your yearly MERCURY return chart, Because the aspect between Mercury and Mars is either a square or an opposition, the involvement of other individuals is likely. This is true whether you are acquiring information, malting decisions, or arguing.. Learn More..
- MARS Trine or Sextile in your Yearly MERCURY Return chart, indicates a very energetic and inquisitive mind. This can be a time of great mental energy and productivity. When you present your ideas, you are... Learn More...
The speed normally associated with Mars can indicate that you are impulsive and quick to jump to conclusions. You may not take the time necessary for careful reflection or thorough research. Instead, you choose to handle situations with gut-level reactions rather than considered responses. In some cases, the tendency will be to make a hasty determination and then follow through with immediate, and perhaps even ill-advised, action.
Mars-Mercury combinations imply assertive ability and advocacy for those less fortunate, but at their worst, these aspects can suggest aggressiveness and great anger. (also See TRANSITING MARS Sextile or Trine Natal MERCURY )
On-going conflicts and daily confrontations may occur with very negative manifestations.
It will be difficult to determine who is the instigator and who is the victim. Those with strong tempers will have trouble controlling their anger and can vent over the smallest slight. In the heat of the moment, contemptuous individuals will blurt out hurtful comments without thinking about their effect on others or the consequences which can be significant. If the chart interpretation indicates unconscious pressure along with strong Mars-Mercury aspects in Solar Return, old suppressed anger and resentment may fuel present confrontations.
- ( || MOON - MARS || ) , ( || VENUS - MARS || ) , ( || MER - MARS || ) , ( || JUP - MARS || ) , ( || SAT - MARS || ) , ( || URA - MARS || ) , ( || NEPTUNE - MARS || ) , ( || PLUTO - MARS || ) ASPECT
You may not be fighting for what you believe is right in the present moment; instead, you are fighting because you have been wronged in the past. Focusing on past angry thoughts and outdated conflicts can be a terrible waste of a good mind.
Mercury's house placement in the solar return chart indicates what you are thinking about. Mercury's relationship to Mars indicates how thoughts are assimilated and put to good use in a creative manner. How easily this is accomplished, and in what manner, is suggested by the aspects. Get motivated. Use this time to accomplish many things and manifest your most promising ideas. Learn from your experiences along the way, establishing a feedback loop of ideas leading to creative manifestations which then generate new insights and ideas to ponder.
- MARS IN : ( | 1ST ) , ( | 2ND | ) , ( | 3RD | ) , ( | 4TH | ) , ( 5TH | ) , ( | 6TH | ) 7TH | ) , ( | 8TH | ) , ( | 9TH | ) , ( | 10TH | ) , ( | 11TH | ) , ( | 12TH | ) HOUSE