MERCURY IN THE 11TH HOUSE of Solar return Chart
With this Mercury in 11th house of Solar return, you will probably question social restrictions in an attempt to personalize limitations and understand their usefulness in your present situation. It is possible that your needs as an individual conflict with society's expectations.
Mercury in the 11th house may indicate self-help groups, especially if Mercury is squared by a planet in the 1st house, although these groups are more closely associated with the Moon or Mars in the 11th.
A question of personal freedom underlies the issues of Mercury in the 11th house of Solar Return. Whether you are dealing with friends, groups, or society at large, the amount of individual freedom you enjoy is controlled to a certain degree by the relationships you have. You must accept certain restrictions and considerations so that your behavior does not impinge on the rights and freedoms of others. Therefore, issues related to monogamy in a relationship or loyalty among friends may be important
- Traditional name: House of Friendship
- Terrain: groups, societies, and networks; friends, money from career, investment, broadcasting, hopes and wishes, helpful people
- Shares common ground with: the sign of Aquarius; the planets Saturn, Uranus, and Jupiter
(traditional astrologers place Jupiter in its “joy” in the eleventh house) Learn more..
- ( || MER - VENUS || ) , ( || MER - MARS || ) , ( ||MER - JUPITER || ) , ( || MER - SATURN || ) , ( || MER - URANUS || ) , ( || MER - NEPTUNE || ) , ( ||MER - PLUTO|| ) ASPECT
- MERCURY IN : ( | 1ST | ) , ( | 2ND | ) , ( | 3RD | ) , ( | 4TH | ) , ( | 5TH | ) , ( | 6TH | ) , ) , ( | 7TH | ) ( | 8TH | ) ( | 9TH | ) , ( | 10TH | ) , ( | 11TH | ) , ( | 12TH | ) HOUSE