Solar Return chart MERCURY - JUPITER Aspect
While Saturn-Mercury aspects in Solar Return are associated with pessimism and doubt,
You believe your horizons are expanding and you will have numerous options in the future.This may or may not be true.
Overscheduling that taxes your mind and body is directly related to this inability to foresee possible limitations and difficulties.
You can assume that tasks are quite simple, when in fact they are complex. When the discrepancy becomes real, you may not be able to honor deadlines and promises. Stress results from these types of miscalculations.
The main guideline with Jupiter-Mercury aspects in solar return is don't overcommit or overdo. Rewards and benefits flow readily when you grow and expand with realistic expectations and limits.
- JUPITER Square or Opposite MERCURY in your Yearly Horoscope , Because Mercury is either square or opposing Jupiter, the expectations of others can be in the mix. Read more...
- Mercury conjunct Jupiter in your Yearly Horoscope, can indicate the quintessential optimist. This is a sign of great enthusiasm and confidence regarding the year ahead
- JUPITER Trine or Sextile MERCURY in your Yearly Horoscope, This is a good time to expand your business, deepen your knowledge, travel, or experience different cultures, belief systems, and religions.. Read more..
- ( || MER - VENUS || ) , ( || MER - MARS || ) , ( ||MER - JUPITER || ) , ( || MER - SATURN || ) , ( || MER - URANUS || ) , ( || MER - NEPTUNE || ) , ( ||MER - PLUTO|| )
- ( || MOON - JUPITER || ) , ( || MERCURY - JUPITER || ) , ( || MARS - JUPITER || ) , ( || VENUS - JUPITER || )
- JUPITER IN : ( | 1ST | ) , ( | 2ND | ) , ( | 3RD | ) , ( | 4TH | ) , ( | 5TH | ) , ( | 6TH | ) , ( 7TH | ) , ( 8TH | ) , ( | 9TH | ) , ( | 10TH | ) , ( | 11TH | ) , ( | 12TH | ) HOUSE