It suggests that you are open to new ideas which may take the form of information you are learning, concepts you are developing yourself, or inspiration you are receiving intuitively.
These aspects can indicate great creativity because they imply that the individual is able to approach
- 🔍 SEARCH YOUR 👉 PERSONAL ASTROSIGNATURE
- ( || MER - VENUS || ) , ( || MER - MARS || ) , ( ||MER - JUPITER || ) , ( || MER - SATURN || ) , ( || MER - URANUS || ) , ( || MER - NEPTUNE || ) , ( ||MER - PLUTO|| ) ASPECT
Problems from many different angles, with several different pieces of information, and is not locked into one structured way of thinking. Use this time to be innovative and original.
Brainstorm with others. Think outside the box. Avoid the boredom of doing things repeatedly in the same old way Because your mind is free to explore and somewhat unstructured, your ability to think clearly may be interrupted by erratic impulses and distractions.
Your ability to concentrate over any length of time can be subject to interruptions. New information tends to be more exciting than reorganizing what you already know or completing mundane tasks. If you must work on a major project that re-quires sustained mental energy, take frequent breaks and let the project evolve along the way. Allow for periods of high and low activity and interaction.
There is the possibility that you will experience psychologically stressful situations during the year.
- Mercury sextile or trine Uranus in the solar return chart shows that you are excited by new ideas which may take the form of information you are learning, concepts you are developing yourself, or inspiration you are receiving intuitively. Learn more..
- Mercury square or opposition Uranus in the solar return chart suggests disruption from others or external circumstances you cannot control. The disruption may arise from new technology you do not understand.... Learn more...
- Mercury conjunct Uranus in the solar return chart suggests that you are open to new ideas which may take the form of information you are learning, concepts you are developing yourself, or inspiration you are receiving intuitively. Learn more..
This can arise from the constant introduction of new information and methods, or general disruption. Mentally there is no status quo, and even knowledge can be a moving target. Increased nervousness, anxiety, and irrational thinking may be directly related to these stressful situations. Question the necessity for excessive movement in your life. And if you Need to know your Future, Ask me 1 free Question ✍(◔◡◔) INFO@ASTROSIGNATURE.COM . Your personal Astrosignature 7 years from now , including In Depth analysis of your personal Question
If possible, withdraw from those situations that tax your mental and physical health. Seek assistance with new technology you do not understand. Practice relaxation techniques and avoid stimulants when the stress becomes too much.
If you work on calming and nurturing your nervous system, you can find this time very exciting with expanding horizons and numerous options.
Planet in Solar return, Aspecting to URANUS
- ( || MOON - URANUS || ) , ( || MARS - URANUS ||) , ( || MERCURY - URANUS || ) , ( || VENUS - URANUS || ) , ( || URANUS RETURN || ) ASPECT
- URANUS IN: ( | 1ST | ) , ( | 2ND | ) , ( |3RD | ) , ( | 4TH | ) , ( | 5TH | ) , ( | 6TH | ) , ( | 7TH | ) , ( | 8TH | ) , ( | 9TH | ) , ( |10TH | ) , ( | 11TH | ) , ( |12TH | ) HOUSE
- MERCURY IN : ( | 1ST | ) , ( | 2ND | ) , ( | 3RD | ) , ( | 4TH | ) , ( | 5TH | ) , ( | 6TH | ) , ) , ( | 7TH | ) ( | 8TH | ) ( | 9TH | ) , ( | 10TH | ) , ( | 11TH | ) , ( | 12TH | ) HOUSE