Solar Return chart MARS-URANUS Aspect
Strong changes, usually self-initiated, are associated with Mars-Uranus aspects in Solar return chart.
- MARS ( You ) and URANUS ( Your Partner ) Opposition Aspect in Synastry, Sexual attraction plays a key role in this relationship....Learn more..
- MARS CONJUNCT URANUS, Major changes, usually self-initiated, These changes can be carefully orchestrated by the individual or be the result of impulsive reactions to stress...
- MARS SQUARE or OPPOSITE URANUS. Strong changes, whether self-initiated or initiated by others... See for Example..
- MARS SEXTILE or TRINE URANUS, It can be a creative year of beneficial change. Changes might occur all at once after months of preparation, or through numerous infrequent bursts...
- ( || MOON - MARS || ) , ( || VENUS - MARS || ) , ( || MER - MARS || ) , ( || JUP - MARS || ) , ( || SAT - MARS || ) , ( || URA - MARS || ) , ( || NEPTUNE - MARS || ) , ( || PLUTO - MARS || )
Planets Aspecting Mars
Aspects to Mars reflect your ability to create your environment to suit your own needs
and how you would tend to do this. The house placement of Mars shows where the activation is most likely to occur, and the aspects to Mars imply the various internal and external forces created which will either support or thwart your efforts.
- ( || MOON - URANUS || ) , ( || MARS - URANUS ||) , ( || MERCURY - URANUS || ) , ( || VENUS - URANUS || ) , ( || URANUS RETURN || )
- URANUS IN: ( | 1ST | ) , ( | 2ND | ) , ( |3RD | ) , ( | 4TH | ) , ( | 5TH | ) , ( | 6TH | ) , ( | 7TH | ) , ( | 8TH | ) , ( | 9TH | ) , ( |10TH | ) , ( | 11TH | ) , ( |12TH | ) HOUSE