Solar Return chart MARS - VENUS Aspect
Mars-Venus aspects in a Solar return chart
Imply that actions either support or conflict with relationship and/or financial needs..
It is important for partners to be supportive of each other's actions and to appreciate what is being done.
A couple combined their efforts and totally redecorated an investment property they owned. Each person contributed his or her own talents and abilities. Their individual efforts complemented each other and got the job done.
Actions can be either supportive or conflictive.
- VENUS SEXTILE or TRINE MARS - Venus rules love, beauty, receptivity, and attractiveness while Mars rules sex, action, and assertiveness. With the sextile and the tine, feminine personality aspects of the relationship can be in harmonious balance with the masculine personality aspects. learn more...
- VENUS SQUARE or OPPOSITE MARS - Obliviously, it is a two-edged sword with both positive and negative interpretations. Actions can either support or conflict with relationship and/ or financial needs and can provoke positive or negative responses from a partner. Learn more...
- VENUS CONJUNCT MARS - Some couples never coordinate their efforts. This may relate somewhat to the individual personalities involved and the couples history. The best predictor of the future is the past.. Learn more...
MARS - VENUS Aspect in Solar Return
Couples benefit from coordinated efforts. Relation-ships that are faltering to begin with can become combative involvements in which the participants undermine independent or joint efforts and fight over money, sex, and control.
On the other hand, you may hustle to land that big account or client thereby increasing your commission. The harder you work, the more you are likely to earn. Partners may have very different views on spending practices and necessary expenses.
Salaries can go up or down dependent on work ethics, efforts, goals, and attitude in this Solar Return Year.
You might decide to cut back on hours and salary to work part-time.
One individual can be the breadwinner who establishes a budget while the other spends beyond any guidelines or limits. This creates tension in the relationship.
Sexual attraction and satisfaction are important factors in both new and established relationships.
Interactions can either contribute to or detract from the relationship's success or failure.
Venus rules love, beauty, receptivity, and attractiveness while Mars rules sex, action, and assertiveness. In the best of relationships, the inward receptivity associated with Venus is compatible with the out-ward assertiveness associated with Mars. When there is no compatibility, a conflict of interest arises.
- If you need to know why you are still single, the answer is written in the star, take a look at this Case
The need to control is a byproduct of either active anger or passive aggression. The need to control has no place in any healthy relationship.
- Also Remember Your Dream Often Announce what future Hold to you . Search the meaning of your Dream from A to Z with sample case study
Planet Aspecting in Venus
Astrologers use the term "MARS - VENUS Aspect of Solar Return" to describe a particular Astrological Reading technique of observing the moving planets forward in YEARLY BASIS.
This technique is aptly named because it describes how a person progresses through their life From Birth Day to Birth day.- Progressions describe the different phases in our lives as well as our inner urges and how they affect our lives rather than dramatic outer events. However, our urges can significantly affect the way in which we react to circumstances and therefore our decisions. It is important that we go with the flow rather than fight against the tides of our lives.
Therefore Progress In Yearly Solar Return are likely to show us signposts in life's journey and consequently help us gain wisdom and understanding. Some astrologers believe that Yearly Solar Return are signs from our soul or higher self; others place less emphasis. We suggest that you read on and see for yourself.