VENUS CONJUNCT MARS in your Yearly Solar Return
Venus conjunct to Mars in a solar return chart
- VENUS IN : ( | 1ST | ) , ( | 2ND | ) , ( | 3RD | ) , ( | 4TH | ) , ( | 5TH | ) , ( 6TH | ) , ( 7TH | ) , ( | 8TH | ) , ( | 9TH | ) , ( | 10TH | ) , ( 11TH | ) , ( 12TH | ) HOUSE
- VENUS SEXTILE or TRINE MARS - Venus rules love, beauty, receptivity, and attractiveness while Mars rules sex, action, and assertiveness. With the sextile and the tine, feminine personality aspects of the relationship can be in harmonious balance with the masculine personality aspects. learn more...
- VENUS SQUARE or OPPOSITE MARS - Obliviously, it is a two-edged sword with both positive and negative interpretations. Actions can either support or conflict with relationship and/ or financial needs and can provoke positive or negative responses from a partner. Learn more...
- While in Venus Conjunct Mars in 👉 Synastry chart or Relationship Astrology, This is the ideal combination for a love union because it creates a strong sexual attraction and compatibility. VENUS ( you ) and MARS ( Your Partner ) Conjunction in Synastry or Relationship Astrology, are likely... Learn more about this Synastry
Since Venus is conjunct to Mars in Solar Return, partners should coordinate their views on spending practices and agree on what needs to be purchased.
Paying the bills should be a joint effort, however, depending on the sign and house placement of this conjunction, one opinion may carry more weight than the other.
- ( || MARS - VENUS || ) , ( || MER - VENUS || ) , ( || JUPITER - VENUS || ) , ( SATURN - VENUS || ), ( || URANUS - VENUS || ) , ( || NEPTUNE - VENUS || ) , ( || PLUTO - VENUS || )
The need to control is a byproduct of either active misdirected anger or suppressed passive aggression. The need to control has no place in any healthy relationship. It signals the individual's inability to channel emotional drives effectively into creative pursuits. If you are a self-actualized person, you have no need to control another and neither can you be controlled. You create your destiny by incorporating both the Venusian and Marsian principles into your personality.