Solar Return chart VENUS - JUPITER aspect
Venus is known as the lesser and Jupiter is known as the greater benefic.
- VENUS SQUARE or OPPOSITE JUPITER, You can benefit either directly or indirectly through the influence or assistance of another; how-ever, there may be a problem with what you receive. Learn more..
- VENUS CONJUNCT JUPITER, Because Venus has eight placements in the solar return and moves around, Jupiter can totally miss the conjunction to Venus in the solar return. learn more..
- Transiting CHIRON Sesquisquare Natal VENUS - Somewhat painful time in your relationships
You are the direct recipient of good fortune or benefit
- Also Read: Transit to Natal Aspect in the Sky of Transiting JUPITER Trine or Sextile CHIRON...
If your spouse received a promotion along with the relocation, there will be more money for the purchase. Regardless, you might still spend more than you should. While Saturn in aspect to Venus suggests conservative spending practices, Jupiter in aspect to Venus suggests large purchases and major expenses.
The debate will arise if either one of the partners becomes involved in a second relationship. Defining the beliefs and ethics you live by in regard to relationships and finances becomes a goal during the Solar Return year.
- Sometimes our dreams accurately describe "a story or event that happened, is currently happening or will happen.. Search the meaning of your Dream from A to Z with sample case study
- VENUS IN : ( | 1ST | ) , ( | 2ND | ) , ( | 3RD | ) , ( | 4TH | ) , ( | 5TH | ) , ( 6TH | ) , ( 7TH | ) , ( | 8TH | ) , ( | 9TH | ) , ( | 10TH | ) , ( 11TH | ) , ( 12TH | ) HOUSE