JUPITER Square or Opposite MERCURY in your Yearly Solar Return
While Mercury-Saturn aspects are associated with pessimism,
- The Place where you can found the Very Accurate interpretation and interpreter of your Chart...
byu/_black_moon_lilith_ from discussion
- JUPITER Trine or Sextile MERCURY in your Yearly Horoscope ,While Mercury-Saturn aspects are associated with pessimism and doubt, Mercury-Jupiter aspects suggest optimism and confidence especially when the two are sextile or trine.. Readmore...
- Mercury conjunct Jupiter in your Yearly Horoscope, can indicate the quintessential optimist. This is a sign of great enthusiasm and confidence regarding the year ahead
- Are you in an environment where prejudice, sexism, discrimination, and intolerance exist?
- How do you handle this?
- Will you speak up?
- Will you remain quiet to keep the peace?
You are just as likely to study on your own or take a correspondence course. You don't necessarily need a classroom setting to benefit. You might be forced to take a course to update your professional skills. This may or may not be convenient at this time. What is important is mental expansion into new areas of interest and the cultivation of possibilities. As you gain knowledge, you might be able to share what you know. If so, sharing ideas and brainstorming with others can elevate everyone's potential for solutions and inventions.
- Transiting JUPITER Square or Sequisquare Natal MERCURY - Transit to natal
- ( || MER - VENUS || ) , ( || MER - MARS || ) , ( ||MER - JUPITER || ) , ( || MER - SATURN || ) , ( || MER - URANUS || ) , ( || MER - NEPTUNE || ) , ( ||MER - PLUTO|| )
- ( || MOON - JUPITER || ) , ( || MERCURY - JUPITER || ) , ( || MARS - JUPITER || ) , ( || VENUS - JUPITER || )
- SATURN IN : ( |1ST | ) , ( 2ND | ) , ( 3RD | ) , ( 4TH | ) , ( |5TH | ) ( | 6TH | ) , ( | 7TH | ) , ( | 8TH | ) , ( | 9TH | ) , ( | 10TH | ) , ( 11TH | ) , ( 12TH | ) HOUSE