Solar Return chart MOON-MERCURY Aspect
Moon-Mercury aspects in Solar return chart,
Emphasize the need for integration of unconscious feelings with conscious thoughts.
If these two avenues for information and analysis are working together, they form a great combination.
- 🔍 SEARCH YOUR 👉 PERSONAL ASTROSIGNATURE
You can actively seek out more information about your feelings and motivations through discussions, joumaling, and meditation.
The integrated psyche is a powerful tool for intellectual and creative endeavors. It is also very therapeutic.
You will be able to understand the total picture from your rational assessment combined with intuitive insight. When the conscious and un-conscious are working together, you are more likely to make good decisions which satisfy your emotional needs. The conscious mind can be used to channel unconscious feelings into productive and fulfilling projects.
But when the conscious and the unconscious function separately, the native experiences two distinct and contradictory pieces of information. It is often difficult to make decisions since you arrive at two mutually exclusive conclusions, one rational and one emotional.
You become torn and immobilized. On one hand, you could consciously override or suppress your feelings and emotional needs. On the other hand, you may react without thinking. The key to using this combination productively is to balance and integrate conscious and unconscious input and work toward a complete sense of self. (For more in-formation see "Conscious or Unconscious Emphasis" above.)
- When the Moon is square or opposite Mercury, emotional input is less likely to be integrated with conscious thoughts.. The Moon rules feelings while Mercury rules rational, logical thinking.
- The Moon sextile or trine Mercury, indicates the integration of unconscious feelings with conscious thoughts.. When these two avenues for information and analysis are working together, read more..
- MERCURY ( You ) Square SUN ( Your Partner ) In Synastry Chart, This is a difficult combination for communications in a relationship. ( You ) Square ( Your Partner ) have difficulty understanding each other's point of view. Learn more...
- 🔍 SEARCH YOUR 👉 SYNASTRY CHART
Planets in Solar return chart Aspecting the Moon
Aspects to the Moon can imply that emotional expression is either enhanced or inhibited by various personality factors and life situations. The planets aspecting the Moon, of course, color its interpretation. The aspects themselves reflect a degree of ease or difficulty. The unpleasantness you feel compels you to look at your surroundings more closely and work to correct or improve conditions.
Planet in Solar Return Chart Aspecting to Mercury
- ( || MER - VENUS || ) , ( || MER - MARS || ) , ( ||MER - JUPITER || ) , ( || MER - SATURN || ) , ( || MER - URANUS || ) , ( || MER - NEPTUNE || ) , ( ||MER - PLUTO|| )