The Moon conjunct Mercury in the solar return
indicates the integration of unconscious feelings with conscious thoughts.
When these two avenues for information and analysis are working together, they form a therapeutic and productive combination.
Sometimes when these two planets are conjunct, the emphasis will strongly favor either thinking or feeling.
- When the Moon is square or opposite Mercury emotional input is less likely to be integrated with conscious thoughts..The Moon rules feelings while Mercury rules rational, logical thinking. Read more... -
- The Moon sextile or trine Mercury indicates the integration of unconscious feelings with conscious thoughts.. When these two avenues for information and analysis are working together, read more..
If the Moon and Mercury in Solar return are both in Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces, or reside in the 4th, 8th, or 12th house in the solar return, the decision-making process will emphasize feelings and the unconscious.
If however, the Moon and Mercury are in Gemini, Virgo, or Aquarius, or reside in the 3rd, 6th, or 11th house in the solar return, more weight will be given to the rational thinking process. In either of these cases, integration might not occur. Instead, the predominant influence will be most notable or overwhelming.
You can actively seek out more information about your feelings and conscious motivations through discussions with others, journaling, and meditating. The key to using this aspect positively is to balance conscious and unconscious input and work toward a completely unified sense of self.
- MOON IN: ( | 1ST | ) , ( | 2ND | ) , ( | 3RD | ) , ( | 4TH | ) , ( | 5TH | ) , ( | 6TH | ) , ( | 7TH | ) , ( | 8TH | ) , ( | 9TH | ) , ( | 10TH | ) , ( | 11TH | ) , ( | 12TH | ) HOUSE
- ( || MOON - MERCURY || ) , ( || MOON - MARS || ) , ( || MOON - VENUS || ) , ( MOON - JUPITER || ) , ( || MOON - SATURN || ) , ( || MOON - URANUS || ) , ( || MOON - NEPTUNE || ) , ( || MOON - PLUTO || )
- ( || MER - VENUS || ) , ( || MER - MARS || ) , ( ||MER - JUPITER || ) , ( || MER - SATURN || ) , ( || MER - URANUS || ) , ( || MER - NEPTUNE || ) , ( ||MER - PLUTO|| )