What is Written in the Star for This Month Ahead of 2022
• Aug 20, 2022-Mar 24, 2023 (Mars transits into Gemini): In the Tarot cards, this aspect is signified by the Nine of Swords and called Cruelty. Be careful of straying thoughts and intellectual battles. Your words can move mountains but also start great wars. Learn more..
• Aug 24, 2022-Jan 24, 2023 (Uranus goes retrograde): Restlessness, rebels without a cause, friends from the past resurface. Learn more..
Save this to your Calendar, So you can never Miss the important Astrological alert.
This Transit Horoscope is Written in the star for General Trend, is based on the "transit-to-transit" aspects in the sky, or, in other words, the positions of the planets as they are in the sky and NOT related to any particular birth chart. you can Contact me for your personalize Horoscope base on your Birth Day.
There are 2 main reasons why astrologers use this: to see general trends and to pick dates. Picking dates is known by astrologers as "electional astrology" to determine the best date to begin a project.
• Aug 26 2022 (Mercury enters Libra): Balance is returning. There is a strong sense of justice and harmonious communication. A good time for compromise, peace negotiation, and finding common ground.
• Aug 27 2022 (New Moon in Virgo): A great time to start a new diet, detox, cleanse your body or start a new routine that can lead to better health. A new beginning for work as well as acts of service.
• Aug 28 2022 (Venus opposite Saturn): Challenging relationships especially with older people or superiors and bosses.
• Sep 1 2022 (Mercury, Neptune, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Pluto, and Chiron are all retrograding) Take it easy this month. Take time off and don’t overload your schedule. Allow time to breathe.
• Sep 5 2022 (Venus enters Virgo): Functional art and beauty enter the workplace. Improved relationships with coworkers. A tendency to be over-critical with yourself and others.
• Sep 9 2022 and 10 (Mercury stationary): Everything feels like it stagnated or got stuck. • Sep 10 (Full Moon in Pisces—Harvest Full Moon): Very powerful lunation when you reap what you have sown in March/April. A time to gather with friends or work on a big project.
• Sep 11–Oct 3 2022 (Mercury retrograde): Avoid signing documents or starting new projects.
• Sep 16 2022(Sun opposite Neptune): Deception, wrong first impressions, illusion, and addiction. • Sep 16 (Venus squares Mars): Conflict in relationships, lawsuits, arguments, and discord.
• Sep 22–23 2022 (Equinox: the day and night are equal and the beginning of the month of Libra): If you have any aspirations for your current (or a future) relationship, this is a good day to send it out there.
• Sep 23 2022 (Mercury conjunct the Sun right on the cusp of Virgo (work and functionality) and Libra (art, design, and relationships)): A good time to renegotiate contracts and heal relationships.
• Sep 26 2022 (New Moon in Libra): A good time to rekindle old relationships, reconnect to old artistic projects, edit designs and
cut out of your relationships whatever is sabotaging them. According to Kabbalah and Talmud, this New Moon is the birthday of Adam and Eve, therefore, humanity’s mythological birthday. Happy Birthday!
• Sep 29 2022 (Venus enters her sign Libra): A few weeks where justice rules and balance are restored.
NEED TO KNOW YOUR FUTURE ?
If you're like many people, you welcome each new calendar year with resolutions, planners, and a big-picture time line for what you'd like to accomplish in the year ahead. If you'd like a little help from astrology, here are the most relevant cycles to keep in mind.
The year itself is based on the Sun's complete journey through the zodiac... Learn More..