The solar return house placement for Mars indicates where you wish to take action and move ahead.
The solar return house placement for Saturn indicates where resistance lies.
- 🔍 SEARCH YOUR 👉 PERSONAL ASTROSIGNATURE
- 👉 Your personal Astrosignature 7 years from now , including In Depth analysis of your personal Question.
- Is there a lack of information or a misunderstanding?
- What are your options and what should you address first?
Freedom of action can be limited. Limitations are either innate to any given situation or created externally. Some limitations are unavoidable, and some are artificial and un-necessary. Still, you may have to comply to succeed. You might also have responsibilities which restrict your freedom. These may be self-imposed or imposed by others. It might be important to adhere to restraints and to meet challenges within guidelines. This can force you to manage your time more efficiently and narrow your focus. Those who are able to work with life's demands under the taskmaster Saturn will be highly productive.
As you strive to succeed in any endeavor, you have to maintain an awareness of societal structures, norms, and institutions even if they feel overly restrictive. Certain
requirements will be expected of you. Those requirements may be exacting so do not step out of line. Your actions have repercussions and punishments can be severe. Saturn is associated with rules and the authorities who enforce those rules. For example, if you want to borrow money to purchase a home, you must deal with a mortgage company and meet their requirements for loan approval. If you do not complete the paperwork, have a good credit rating, and show that you have the financial resources and stability necessary to repay the mortgage, you will not get a loan. Should you misrepresent your income or debts, serious consequences will result. Even if you do meet all the requirements, you might still be denied the loan on a technicality. Suppose you have no debt because you always pay cash; you also have no credit record. Whatever you are attempting to do during the coming year, may require that you pass a test of some kind if you are to be taken seriously.
You may have to cut back on activities after a realistic assessment of your feelings or life situation tells you to do so. This might include limitations associated with age, health, or finances. You have important responsibilities or concerns and need to set priorities. For in-stance, if you are a young mother wishing to quit work because you have small children to care for at home, you must pay off bills and ad-just the budget downward from two incomes to one. Careful planning and attention to detail can help you accommodate most changes.
This is a good Solar Return year to tackle a difficult, lengthy, time-consuming project.
Expect to stay in it for the long haul; this is not the time for a quick fix. If impediments are innate to the task at hand and understandable, you probably know the hurdles going in, and are more likely to be disciplined in your approach from the very beginning. If you accept this type of challenge, you are intent on stretching your expertise into new areas of mastery.
- ( || MOON - MARS || ) , ( || VENUS - MARS || ) , ( || MER - MARS || ) , ( || JUP - MARS || ) , ( || SAT - MARS || ) , ( || URA - MARS || ) , ( || NEPTUNE - MARS || ) , ( || PLUTO - MARS || )
- MARS IN : ( | 1ST ) , ( | 2ND | ) , ( | 3RD | ) , ( | 4TH | ) , ( 5TH | ) , ( | 6TH | ) 7TH | ) , ( | 8TH | ) , ( | 9TH | ) , ( | 10TH | ) , ( | 11TH | ) , ( | 12TH | ) HOUSE
- ( || MOON - SAT || ) , ( || MERCURY - SAT || ) , ( MARS - SAT || ) , ( || VENUS - SAT || ) , ( || SATURN RETURN || )