MOON CONJUNCT JUPITER in your Yearly Horoscope
Moon conjunct Jupiter in the solar return indicates a positive outlook on life.
This can be a year of great happiness and contentment. You should be optimistic about the future and your potential for success.
Use your talents and abilities to advance professionally and evolve spiritually.
- Need to know your Future, ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛) 👉Ask me 100% free
Your ability to express your feelings within a significant relationship is important to your own emotional growth, and also to the growth of the relationship. Jupiter symbolizes your ability to expand, and the Moon symbolizes your feeling nature.
Together in aspect, they emphasize the process of sharing emotions, having those emotions understood, and growing from the interchange.
Expansion through emotional interchange and relatedness is the key to this aspect. Do this with optimism, enthusiasm, and openness. It will be healing to any and every relationship and can lead to greater intimacy.
Moon conjunct to Jupiter in Solar Return might imply overwhelming emotions related to the house placement for the Moon and Jupiter.
Planets in Solar return chart Aspecting the Moon
- ( || MOON - MERCURY || ) , ( || MOON - MARS || ) , ( || MOON - VENUS || ) , ( MOON - JUPITER || ) , ( || MOON - SATURN || ) , ( || MOON - URANUS || ) , ( || MOON - NEPTUNE || ) , ( || MOON - PLUTO || )
Planet in Solar return Apecting in JUPITER
Some-times it even indicates too much of a good thing. For example, if the Moon is conjunct Jupiter in the 4th house which is related to the home and also family, a new mother might feel overwhelmed by the love and caring she has for her baby. Perhaps she has just moved into a new house that needs decorating.
Moon conjunct Jupiter can also denote an area of sensitivity and vulnerability. For example, if the Moon and Jupiter are conjunct in the 12th house, you might feel overwhelmed by emotion for reasons you don't fully understand.
- Moon sextile or trine Jupiter in the solar return indicates a positive outlook on life. This can be a Solar Return year of happiness and contentment.. Learn more...
It is important to convey serious emotions as well as cheerful feelings, especially if you are in a situation where candidly expressing your feelings could motivate others.
If you are working on a humanitarian project and you need volunteers, inspire others with your passionate, enthusiastic portrayal of the situation and what can be done to help. Use your emotions to your own benefit and to help others.
Emotional expansion into new areas of expression increases your ability to relate meaningfully to others.
- MOON IN: ( | 1ST | ) , ( | 2ND | ) , ( | 3RD | ) , ( | 4TH | ) , ( | 5TH | ) , ( | 6TH | ) , ( | 7TH | ) , ( | 8TH | ) , ( | 9TH | ) , ( | 10TH | ) , ( | 11TH | ) , ( | 12TH | ) HOUSE
- JUPITER IN : ( | 1ST | ) , ( | 2ND | ) , ( | 3RD | ) , ( | 4TH | ) , ( | 5TH | ) , ( | 6TH | ) , ( 7TH | ) , ( 8TH | ) , ( | 9TH | ) , ( | 10TH | ) , ( | 11TH | ) , ( | 12TH | ) HOUSE