Transiting CHIRON Conjunct Natal CHIRON - Transit to Natal
This is called the Chiron return
- The time when transiting Chiron returns to the position of your natal Chiron.
- The Conjuction last for about A month
- The houses where Chiron is placed in your natal and transit charts can offer specific insights into the areas of life most affected by this aspect.
- The influence of other transiting planets can further shape the experience of this transit.
- Your individual experiences and beliefs will influence how you interpret and respond to this transit..
- SATURN QUINCUNX RADIX CHIRON - need to take good care of yourself..
- Transiting URANUS Trine or Sextile Natal CHIRON, Talents that we are not even aware of them as talents..
- Transiting JUPITER Trine or Sextile CHIRON, Now is the time to make the most of any opportunities to lay to rest painful memories..
- Transiting CHIRON Square or opposite ASCENDANT , If this transit happens early in your life then it is likely to be associated with
Also note RADIX Mean The radical map: the horoscope of birth, the root from which everything is judged.
The radical or birth positions of the planets, Vs current position of the planet,
These Transit of CHIRON Conjunct Natal CHIRON Has written in the star to apply transits to Natal Aspect in the Sky or in other word, The Current Transit of Planet in the Sky are Very related Depend on each Individual natal chart.
And Also note When using these interpretations, please bear in mind that, inevitably, every chart will contain some contradictory influences, and as a result certain interpretations of different items in the same chart may seem difficult to reconcile.
However, this may still be an accurate reflection of what is happening to the individual whose transits are being interpreted, as people do experience conflicting desires, events and circumstances in their lives.
It is the responsibility of the astrologer to synthesise these apparent contradictions in order to present a cohesive and realistic interpretation of the dilemmas of the chart.