Astrological Transit of JUPITER in 5th house of Children and Creativity
Are you willing to take the risk of showing the world who you really are?
Possibilities with Jupiter transiting the 5th:
- Increased optimism and self-confidence
- Feeling sociable
- A new love affair – or several
- Creative inspiration
- Opportunities for self-expression
- Selling your creative work
- Recognition for your creativity
- Pregnancy or childbirth
- Spending quality time with children
- Throwing a party
Watch out for:
- Overbearing attitude
- Gambling with money you can’t afford to lose
- Me, me, me!.
- Transit of JUPITER in the 7th house of Marriage , When the luckiest planet in the solar system enters the house of relationships, The 7th House...
THE FIFTH HOUSE: A PIECE OF YOUR HEART
Traditional name: House of Children and Creativity
Terrain: children, creative self-expression, hobbies, recreation, games, entertainment, fun, love affairs
Shares common ground with: the sign of Leo; the Sun